Maximize the shade from your retractable awning or patio canopy with our exclusive side panels, removable deep valance or adjustable roll drops.
Awning Design accessories coordinate with your current awning canopy fabric and are available in an array of Sunbrella or Sattler acrylic fabric solid colors, or Awntex polyester mesh fabric to significantly reduce sun glare, yet maintain your view. Awning Design accessories are made to order professionally measured and installed ensuring a proper fit.
Which awning accessory is right for your needs?
- Side Panel
- While extended, provides additional sun blockage during the morning, or late afternoon when the awning canopy is ineffective. (Especially useful if your awning faces due south) Panels are normally mounted to the exterior underneath the awning and easily connect to the front bar. Also serves anytime as a privacy screen. Panels are rolled up, secured and stored on your home when not in use. Maximum projection is 16’6”.
- Detachable Shade Screen:
- When attached to the inside of your existing retractable awning valance, it provides additional sun blockage when the awning canopy is ineffective. (Especially useful if your awning faces due East or West) Velcro adhesive is sewn into place providing a secure fit. It is available in various widths and a drop up to 36”. Also serves anytime as a privacy screen.
- Adjustable Roll Drops:
- When attached to the inside of a stationary awning framework, cabana, or pergola, it provides additional sun blockage when the awning canopy or structure is ineffective in any direction. Made in manageable widths up to 10 feet (several may be combined for wider needs) and drops as long as 6 feet. Manually operated with stainless steel pulley and roping system, they may be adjusted to any height.
- Winter Covers:
- New Jersey’s leading source for winter covers. Awning Design’s winter covers are available in a premium quality 100% solution dyed tan acrylic, with heavy duty Velcro straps and nylon pull cords for simple homeowner installation, and can be used for either wall or roof mount units.
Why Consider a Protective Winter Cover?
- Keeps retractable awning protected from harsh elements and extends life
- Acrylic fabric protects fabric and frame without causing mold and mildew
- Made to fit any brand retractable awning either manual or motorized
- Easy to follow instruction sheet & carry bag included
- Shipped directly to your home (included in price) in 14 business days
- Professional installation available (in our service area at additional cost)