Why Consider Entry Door Awnings?
- Provide needed coverage against rain and snow
- Protect wood doors and molding from water damage
- Keep the sun's damaging heat off storm or entry doors
- Cover steps or walkway area for added protection
- Give your home a distinctive appearance
Are you in the "Hot Zone"?
Southern and Western exposure: Homes with doors on the southern and western sides have the greatest potential for extreme heat gain.
NEED EMERGENCY AWNING SERVICE?
Dial 732-462-1131 X 2
17' x 11'6" Durasol Elite (Mounted on Stucco wall finish w/hood)
"We love the quality of the awning and it enables us to use our patio during the hottest part of the day. When fully extended, it feels like we added a room to the house."
26' x 13' Durasol Elite (Roof Mounted split roller design & hood)
"This new Durasol awning is great! We love it and we can hardly wait to begin enjoying our deck again with the luxury of shade..."
20' x 11'6" Durasol Elite (Wall Mounted w/premium frame color)
"We love our new Durasol awning, especially with this hot summer weather and received so many compliments on the fabric and frame color we selected..."